Cherry Audio has announced the release of Synth Stack 3, the 2022 update to their complete collection of 16 virtual instruments at an affordable price. Synth Stack 3 includes 13 emulations of classic vintage synthesizers, two original synthesizers, one massive modular synthesizer platform, and 6,000 presets. Here's the details in their own words...
Synth Stack 3 includes:
- Voltage Modular Core + Electro Drums, a powerhouse collection of modular madness including 120 modules and over 600 presets.
- DCO-106, a stunning recreation of the much-loved Juno-106 polysynth of the 80's.
- CA2600, a powerful, self-contained duophonic synthesizer inspired by the groundbreaking ARP 2600 synthesizer.
- Surrealistic MG-1 Plus Synthesizer, a super authentic recreation of the fun and funky Moog MG-1 synthesizer sold in Radio Shack stores in 80s.
- Polymode, inspired by the groundbreaking Moog Polymoog synthesizer, one of the world's first polyphonic synthesizers.
- Eight Voice, a meticulous emulation of the immense Oberheim Eight Voice, one of the world's rarest and most desirable vintage instruments.
- PS-20, an ultra-realistic, polyphonic, hot-rodded tribute to Korg's renowned MS-20.
- Memorymode, based upon the Memorymoog, one of the very best-sounding polyphonic programmable analog synthesizers of the 80s.
- Mercury-4, a detailed emulation of one of the best-sounding and quirkiest polyphonic synthesizers of the late 1970's, the Roland Jupiter-4.
- Quadra, a reimagining of one of the quirkiest, rarest, and most curiosity-inspiring vintage synthesizers of all time, the 1978 ARP Quadra.
- New! Dreamsynth, a tribute to the celebrated hybrid analog/digital synthesizers of the mid-to-late 1980s.
- New! Miniverse, a painstaking virtual emulation of the granddaddy of all portable synthesizers focused on a single principle: absolute authenticity.
- New! Lowdown recreates the super-fat, room-rattling sounds of the most legendary dual-oscillator bass pedal synth ever made.
- New! Elka-X, the award-winning virtual synthesizer based upon the legendary Synthex, a rare Italian analog synth manufactured by ELKA in the early eighties.
- New! Sines, a sensational and innovative original polyphonic synthesizer that utilizes diverse waveshaping methods to bend pure waveforms into infinitely variable and complex shapes.
- New! GX-80, Cherry Audio's visionary flagship synthesizer that combines the unparalleled sound and features of the fabled Yamaha GX-1 "Dream Machine" and its renowned descendant, the CS-80.
In total, Synth Stack 3 is packed with nearly $600 worth of products and is available now for the stunningly low price of only $299 - that's less than $19 per instrument! Cherry Audio customers who already own a previous version of Synth Stack or some of Cherry Audio's instruments may also receive a discounted price at checkout when purchased directly from Cherry Audio.
Synth Stack 3 is available now at cherryaudio.com and authorized resellers worldwide. Synth Stack 3 virtual instruments are provided in AU, VST, VST3, AAX, and standalone formats for both macOS and Windows. Internet connection required for product activation.
macOS Requirements: macOS 10.13 or above. 64-bit required. Native Apple M1 processor support. 3.4 GHz Quad-Core or M1 CPU with 8GB of RAM recommended. Updates for macOS Ventura pending for some Synth Stack 3 instruments, see cherryaudio.com for details.
Windows Requirements: Windows 7 or above (including Windows 11), 64-bit required. 3.4 GHz Quad-Core computer with 8GB of RAM recommended.
Pricing and Availability:
White iLoud monitors and a new modelling guitar pedal
CV controlled mixing console and some distinctly dirty effects
Zebra 2.9 + ZebraHZ and 4000 or so patches
Smaller tracker with larger memory and lower latency
We visit the Warsaw factory
There's a LOT to get through...