Spitfire Audio is excited to announce The Black Weekend 2021, running from 25th - 30th Nov.
Featuring savings of up to 40% on individual products across the site, up to 80% with Collections, including 2 exclusive collections, only available during the weekend, and the launch of an all-new library, delivering record-breaking-levels of amplitude.
Introducing Aperture The stack, a record breaking wall of sound comprised of 56 guitar amps, 4 subs and featuring an unbelievable selection of vintage synths and modern classics, drum machines, a eurorack wall and guitars. Four amp levels make up The Stack. Each effortlessly activated via Aperture's unique controls. Pushing for new seismic levels of expression by controlling dynamics and the number of amps simultaneously. Moving from the smallest Aperture setting, the tight and precise sound from fewer amps building with ferocity and intensity as you open up the Aperture ring giving you a range of sounds you are unlikely to hear again -- an imagined Aperture in sound. Best of all, Aperture Stack is available for FREE during The Black Weekend when you spend £299/€349/$349 or more. The library will then be available to purchase individually from the 1st December 2021 £199/€249/$249.
To celebrate this incredible production we are sharing the process in a behind the scenes documentary, capturing such a wild project, this film launches during The Black Weekend on Thursday 25th November.
The two exclusive collections available during this Black Weekend are also worth paying close attention to, with the biggest savings found here.
- The Ton - £100, $100, €100 - features a stella line up of Ólafur Arnalds Evolutions, BBC Symphony Orchestra Discover and North 7 Vintage Keys. Which delivered a saving of 80% off RRP.
- The Black Weekend Collection - £599, $699, €699 - featuring a star studded line up of Bernard Herrmann Composer Toolkit, Albion Neo and Alternative Solo Strings. This offers a saving of over 45% off RRP.
- Savings can also be found on titles from Hans Zimmer, BBC Symphony Orchestra, and Abbey Road Studios to Albion One.
What would The Black Weekend be without the annual Tombola, a chance for the community to win every single Spitfire Audio library, along with many more incredible prizes. This will take place on Friday 26th November at 6pm. Stay tuned to socials for information about tickets.
Spitfire Audio is incredibly proud to present Aperture: The Stack -- a record breaking wall of sound comprised of 56 guitar amps, 4 subs and featuring an unbelievable selection of vintage synths and modern classics, drum machines, a eurorack wall and guitars, all captured in the rarified air of Lyndhurst Hall. Designed to effortlessly inspire all music makers, the sound of this library is truly one-of-a-kind and as it's only available during the Black Weekend, it's an opportunity not to be missed.
This once-in-a-century event gathers an unprecedented collection of instruments--an ensemble of eight Lyra-8s, Christian Henson's coveted Colossus (aka Dave) and modular system (aka The Wall), a dynamic duo of Deckard's Dream, classics such as Junos, ms20s, Jupiters, Moogs, Prophets, an 808, and an expert ensemble of bass and electric guitars led by Leo Abrahams.
Each of the four amp levels which make up The Stack are effortlessly activated via Aperture's unique controls. Moving from the smallest Aperture setting, the tight and precise sound from fewer amps, building with ferocity and intensity as you open up the Aperture ring, delivering the full range of sonics available from these 56 amps, 4 subs all captured in AIR Lyndhurst Hall. Featuring 87 essential techniques, this 6.9 GB library enables you to achieve new seismic levels of expression by controlling dynamics and the number of amps simultaneously, giving you a range of sounds you are unlikely to hear again -- an imagined Aperture in sound.
Recorded by award-winning engineer Jake Jackson and presented in Spitfire Audio's dedicated, NKS-compatible plugin, the instruments range from whispering pulses to whaling behemoths of sound, showing the incredible raw energy of the amps and the vast scale of AIR's Lyndhurst Hall.
- A World Record Breaking Wall of 56 Amps and 4 Subs, Captured in AIR's Lyndhurst Hall
- Free during The Black Weekend when you spend £299 $349 €349 or more
- Available to purchase from 1st December 2021. £199, $249 €249.
- An Eye Watering Assemblage Of Synths, Eurorack, Electronic Drums, And Guitars
- 87 Techniques
- 6.9 GB
- NKS compatible
- Presented in Spitfire Audio's award-winning, dedicated plugin -- compatible with any DAW
- A unique sound library with limitless creative potential for media composers, producers and sonic creators.
Budget French synth clone
Or watch the stream - up to you
Still tiny and DIY but impressive though
Super flexible synth from U-He and it's free