Sinevibes has announced the release of their Luminance v2 shimmer reverb effect for Mac. They say that it delivers many highly requested features: availability of AU and VST3 formats, user interface size scaling up to 200%, as well as built-in functions for saving, recalling and quickly switching presets. This is how they describe it...
Luminance is a plugin for creating "shimmer reverb" effects - unreal acoustic space simulations which gradually pitch-shift the reverberation tail upwards or downwards. It is a novel take on this highly coveted effect, based on a modern feedback delay network design with a built-in granular pitch shifter, and featuring many original tricks such as alternating-phase time scale modulation. Thanks to the unique, meticulously executed tuning of its individual components, Luminance possesses a fresh and highly musical character: it smoothly follows the original melodic content and creates a gorgeously beautiful background sound layer reminiscent of a dreamy symphony of strings or pipe organs – with organic depth and expansive stereo field.
WHAT'S NEW IN VERSION 2
- Newly designed user interface with size scaling up to 200%
- Added VST3 plugin format
- Added built-in preset manager
- Support for any processing buffer size requested by the host
- Smooth, continuous adjustment of reverb space parameter, with much extended
range in both directions
- Smooth, continuous adjustment of pre-delay time
- More balanced stereo image
- Increased maximum return signal level
- Improved behavior when receiving the reset() call from the host
- More natural parameter mapping on all controls
- Added all-new presets + recreated and reworked collection of all presets from the
Pricing and Availability:
Luminance v2 is immediately available for $39. Customers who own the previous version of the plugin are eligible for upgrade pricing.
Cre8 price, Pittsburgh design
UA Volt, Berna 3, Chiptunes and Thriller vocals
Affordable software modular
With new looping firmware for Cosmos