Tubbutec has announced their newest Eurorack module, Midi USB Bridge A, which they say routes and merges MIDI data between two USB devices and one TRS MIDI device.
Here's the details in their own words...
USB Bridge A features two midi USB hosts and conventional TRS midi (type A) input and output.
Midi data is routed between the connected devices and merged if necessary. Routing is very fast with very low latency.
Data received from a USB device will be send to the other USB device and to the TRS output.
Data received on the TRS input will be sent to the two USB devices.
Depending on the kind of data it will be merged, see below.
You can use this to:
- Connect one or two midi USB midi controllers/keyboards to a conventional midi device
- Connect a keyboard to a module with only USB device capability
- Connect a cheap USB midi interface and get more conventional midi IOs
- Use your phone to control your Eurorack or as a synthesizer
- Connect a synthesizer via USB
Pricing and Availability:
109,24 € (126,72 € in the EU)
The knobs actually move
From recent Brighton gig
F9 Audio co founder
To flash drive, more