New to Kickstarter is Töörö, described by designer, Frédéric Meslin of Fred's Lab, as a Hybrid Polyphonic Supersynth. Here's more details direct from Fred's Lab...
Töörö packs incredible synthesis capability, with wavetables, FM, and a wild new analog filter, into a tough, tweakable desktop case that can go anywhere.
Explore its characterful and deep sound design possibilities on the front panel, to create powerful live multitimbral arrangements using its 4-part 6-voice sound engine with built-in stereo delay and individual outputs.
- 6 voices of analog/digital hybrid synthesis.
- 4 part multitimbral, with stereo 1/4" and 3.5mm individual outputs.
- Each voice features dual 12-bit wavetables, with morphing, auto-sync, and FM (with virtual modulation oscillators).
- Users can create custom wavetables using built-in waveforms.
- Unique highly-characterful 12dB/octave discrete analog "A847" filter, with wild resonance and multiple sweet spots.
- 2 AHDSR Envelopes.
- 2 LFOs with classic and random waveforms, and rise and fall controls.
- Advanced global stereo delay effect with modulation and feedback controls.
- 100 user-presets and 10 user-multi available for onboard sound storage and recall.
- Edit all sound parameters, parts and settings quickly and intuitively from the front panel matrix.
- Extensive MIDI implementation with DIN in and out, and smart thru function. All significant sound shaping parameters editable via MIDI CC - Responds to polyphonic after-touch messages.
- Compact dimensions of 70 x 120 x 45 mm, only 750g in weight.
- Rugged aluminum chassis, high-quality parts, non-slip design.
- USB powered - can be powered by computer, USB mains plug, or USB power bank. On/off power switch at rear.
- Features 3 year warranty.
- Made in Germany.
Pricing and Availability:
Artist, Producer, Remixer and Performer
Deep look at the new generation interface
Desktop polyphonic MIDI and CV/Gate