Erica Synths has introduced the Bassline DB-01. A spokesperson told us,
"From basslines and rave sounds to massive drones and drums the Erica Synths Bassline DB-01 synthesizer lets you explore new territories of sound and performance techniques and go from a melody to noise and back in no time. The DB-01 packs analogue Erica Synths signature sound engine with an advanced sequencer on top of it."
- Aggressive LP/BP filter design from the Acidbox
- One knob overdrive for even more destructive sound
- Transistor based suboscillator
- Independent amplitude, filter cutoff and pitch envelopes
- BBD based detune for massive swarm sound
- Syncable LFO with multiple waveforms for FM and VCF modulation
- Noise source
- Intuitive, easy to use sequencer for up to 64 step patterns
- Sequence transposing
- Pattern randomisation
- Modulation track with VCF cutoff automation
- Built in and user defined scales with microtonal possibilities
- Analog clock in and out
- CV/Gate output/input
- MIDI IN and THRU – play it with a keyboard!
- 4 banks of 16 patterns memory
- Compact, durable aluminium enclosure
Pricing and Availability:
Available Spring 2020
460 EUR (ex. VAT)
Thanks to YamahaSynth.com for sponsoring our coverage
All NAMM 2020 News | Videos | Live Blogs | Follow us on Twitter and Facebook
Even more news...
It truly is a bass synthesizer
Underrated synths, DAWs and more
Wait is this like a Memorymoog?
Macro Controls and viewer questions