Behringer has released new firmware for its Neutron Eurorack synth. The update adds new features and support for the Neutron application which offers editing via a USB computer connection.
• Added full support for the Neutron Application. • Added Restore Default Parameters button combination.
• Added LFO One Shot mode.
• Added LFO Re-trigger option for overlapping notes.
• Added LFO rate Key Track – The LFO rate will double or halve for each octave played above or
below a user defined note.
• Added LFO Shape re-ordering – Any of the LFO shapes can be placed in any of the 5 available
locations, including duplicate shapes.
• Added LFO Phase offset – Each LFO slot can have an independently set phase offset
(configurable to 0, 45, 90, 135, 180, 225, 270 or 315 degrees).
• Added the ability to set the maximum LFO Depth between 0-100%.
• The VCF in key track mode will track with porta & pitch bend.
• Added an internal VCF mod source with the following options:
Disabled, After Touch, Mod Wheel and Note On Velocity).
• Added the ability to set the Filter Mod Depth between 0-100%
• Added independent Auto Glide options for each oscillator. The user can set an auto glide range of
up to +12/-12 semitones. The rate of auto glide is defined by the Porta time control.
• Added configurable pitch bend range between 0-24 semitones (The same value is used for
both +’ve and -‘ve pitch bend ranges).
• Added note priority options of High, Low and Last note.
• Implemented Oscillator keyboard split for Oscillator 1 and 2. Oscillator 1 plays below the split
point and oscillator 2 plays above the split point (Also dependent on note priority).
• Added the ability to configure a maximum and minimum note numbers. This limits the MIDI
notes that the Neutron will respond to.
• Added the ability to Mute out of range notes.
• Implemented SysEx commands for all configurable settings, including MIDI Channel selection.
• OSC 2 can now be configured to ignore incoming MIDI notes.
On playing live, his evolving studio setup, and creative dream states
Chat, background and sounds
Music Stats for nerds
Massive sonic experience from Alexander Hacke