Synthstrom Deluge Update Available US
Firmware V2.0.0 released for the portable synthesizer, sequencer and sampler
Affilliate Links help support the site
You may have seen our Superbooth 2018 video preview of Deluge V2.0 (above) and now Synthstrom has announced the release of the new Deluge V2.0.0 firmware, available for download now.
New features in V2.0.0:
- Song arranger mode
- 30 - 50% or more improvement to CPU efficiency (i.e. more voices)
- Around 30x more RAM available for working on a song
- New analog-modelling synth engine features
- Effect tails may now be heard even after a track finishes playing (including outside of the new arranger mode)
- MIDI CC, pitch bend, and channel aftertouch recording, sequencing and output
- MIDI note outputs within kits
- Note velocity now defaults to that of last touched note (per track)
- Innumerable other bugfixes and improvements
Ron Cavagnaro has made an introductory video on the new arranger mode:
Pricing and Availability:
Deluge is $899
More From: SYNTHSTROM AUDIBLE
Even more news...
Gets an update
plus viewer questions
New features, new patches
Engine enhancements, MS-20 filter and more
Copyright Sonic State Ltd © 1995-2023. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission from Sonic State is prohibited.