MPC-Samples.com has announced the release of SP Neptune, which they describe as a stunning collection of multisampled sounds generated primarily from the Spectral Audio Neptune 2 analogue synth, with an accompanying library of sounds resampled and recorded through the Emu SP-12 and the Akai 4000DS vintage tape machine for some of the richest sounding synth samples you're ever likely to hear. Here's the rest of what the company has to say about it...
Programmed, recorded and edited by UK producer and musician Canedrive (Blackfish Productions, Clubstar), the collection in full consists of:
• Bass - two powerful synth bass sounds covering 3 octaves per program (6 notes per octave)
• Strings - a lush string multisample program, sampled over 7 octaves using 4 notes per octave
• Lead sounds - Five rich lead sounds with each program covering 5 octaves with 4 notes per octave (5 further variants with different LFO & filter settings are included for the MPC4000/5000/Ren/Studio)
• Drum Kit - a fat, ballsy and unashamedly grimy kit featuring 32 electronic, acoustic and layered drum sounds (kicks, snares, claps, hats and percussion) all thoroughly seeped in 12 bit goodness
• Sound Library - 115 original tones, wacky modulations, filter sweeps and other various short synth sounds, created using a Juno analogue synth, Akai MFC42 filter, Alesis Andromeda and resampled through the Emu SP12.
All 345 sounds are provided in 24 bit /48kHz and 16bit /44.1kHz WAV format and we've also included native MPC programs compatible with MPC Renaissance/Studio/1000/2500/5000/4000/500 and JJOS which map the multisampled instruments chromatically across your MPC pads.
SP-Neptune is a sublime combination of fat, powerful analogue synth sounds and the grit, warmth and crunch of classic vintage gear.
• Spectral Audio Neptune 2
• E-mu SP-12
• MPC 4000
• Roland SH-01
• Juno Analogue Synth
• Alesis Andromeda
• Akai MFC42
• Akai 4000DS vintage tape machine
• Samples: 9 multisampled synth & drum programs (230 samples) plus 115 tones, fx & synth sounds
• Format: 24 bit/48kHz & 16 bit/ 44.1kHz WAV files, plus MPC keygroup & DRUM programs.
• Compatibility: MPC1000/2500/500/4000/5000/Ren/Studio/JJOS and any software that reads WAV files
• License: Royalty Free
• Download Size: 372 MB
MPC-Samples.com has been passionately creating sounds and tutorials for the Akai MPC series since 2002, and is the only company in existence that creates dedicated MPC tutorial books including the critically acclaimed 'Beat Making on the MPC....' series.
Pricing and Availability:
The first standalone semi-modular from Pittsburgh Modular