Affilliate Links help support the site
Ableton wowed a lot of people with their introduction of Ableton Live Intro - their updated entry-level version of Live 8.
The big question most people have about Live Intro is how it compares to Live 8.
Ableton's official video, above, focuses on what you get by upgrading.
Here are some of the top differences between Live Intro and Live 8:
- Live Intro is limited to 2 stereo inputs and 2 outputs;
- Live Intro doesn’t include the Looper, Vocoder, multiband dynamics processor, overdrive or frequency shifter;
- Live Intro is limited to 8 Ableton instruments per project;
- Live Intro is limited to 4 VST/AU instruments and effects per project;
- Live Intro is limited to 8 scenes per project;
- Live Intro doesn’t support External Instrument and Audio Effect devices; and
- Live Intro doesn't support video import/export.
See the Ableton site (link below) for full details.
More From: ABLETON
Even more news...