Behringer say that their new U-CONTROL UMA25S
Keyboard controller combines a powerful MIDI controller with on-board USB audio interface and complete software package to provide a personal production powerhouse.
The company tell us that 25 velocity-sensitive keys and a wealth of continuous controllers offer full performance control. The on-board USB audio interface accepts mic or line signals; headphones with boom microphone included. The UMA25S operates on DC, battery or USB power.
The UMA25S ships with energy/XT2 Compact Behringer Edition DAW software plus over 100 plug-ins. Behringer provides an ultra-low latency ASIO driver compatible with Mac or PC (Windows XP and Vista).
Pricing and Availability:
- Ultra-slim design
- 25 velocity-sensitive keys
- Eight assignable rotary controllers, pitch bend, mod wheel and transport controls
- Stereo USB audio interface with mic and line level inputs
- Headphone with boom mic included
- Gig bag and strap included
- DC, battery or USB powered
- Ships with energy/XT2 Compact BEHRINGER Edition DAW software and 100 plug-ins
- Mac and Windows (XT and Vista) compatible
US MSRP - $189.99