Affilliate Links help support the site
Arturia have announced the upcoming release of Analog Factory
, a new virtual instrument that comes with sounds from all of Arturiaâ€™s classic synths so you get access to Moog, ARP and Prophet sounds with just one plug-in
Letâ€™s let Arturia tell you how it is in their own wordsâ€¦
This powerful yet extremely easy to use virtual instrument comes loaded with 2000
legendary synthesizer sounds that have shaped modern music production. From classic
phat lead lines to crystalline digital pads, Analog Factory provides the contemporary
musician with a broad, versatile and instantly striking sonic palette.
The intuitive interface includes a smart Preset Manager that allows in just a few clicks
to find desired sounds from within the huge preset collection.
But Analog Factory is not only a collection of sounds. Since it is based on synthesis, all
sounds are dramatically modifiable. A set of the most essential parameters provides the
user with an efficient way to tweak and alter the sonic character of the sound.
Analog Factory has been developed with TAEÂ® , Arturiaâ€™s award winning proprietary
technology for analog emulation, which guarantees an unprecedented accuracy in
Analog Factory Screenshot
Required minimum configuration
- 2000 analog synthesizers sounds that have defined the sound of modern music.
- Presets all carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (minimoog V, Moog
Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V and Prophet VS). These TAEÂ® powered
sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- Smart Preset Manager: fast filter the presets by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads,
Leadsâ€¦) and/or by Characteristics (hard, soft, complex, simple, short, longâ€¦).
- Organize Presets view by Name, Instrument, Type, CPU usage, Favorites, or User
- Straightforward Editing, with the most essential parameters for personalizing
presets: (Filter and LFO sections, 4 Key Parameters differing for each preset, Chorus &
Delay mix, ADSR envelope)
- 8 SNAPSHOTS buttons (quickly store up to 8 snapshots for sound comparisons,
- Integrates as a plug-in within your sequencer, on Mac and PC, or plays as a standalone
- Optimization of the screen space: possibility to view the Preset Manager only, the
Keyboard only, or both at the same time.
- Set to Control with the external MIDI keyboard in just a few clicks.
- Up to 32 voices of polyphony, depending on the preset loaded.
- PC / Windows: 512 MB RAM ; 1,5 GHz processor
- Mac OS X: 512 MB RAM ; 1,5 GHz processor
- Windows 2000 and XP
- MAC OS X 10.3.9 or higher and Universal Binary
Stand-alone (ASIOâ„¢, Direct Soundâ„¢, Core Audioâ„¢) VSTÂ®, Audio Unitsâ„¢,
RTASâ„¢ (ProTools 6 and 7)
Price and Availability
MSRP : $249 USD/ â‚¬199
Available in July 2006