It seems like only last week when we spoke to Ilja - oh wait it was (almost). Fast forward to NAMM and and we're looking their new Bigsy Pedal, a digital pitch bending pedal made in collaboration with the legendary Bigsby company.
Available now priced at £318 from dealers worldwide.
- Polyphonic pitch shifting and a reproduction of the BIGSBY tremolo arm string bending and vibrato effects.
- A spring loaded rocking foot pedal for upwards and downwards pitch bending movements.
- High quality buffered bypass and seamless transitions into and out of bypass.
- Multi function LED lit knobs. LED colour and intensity are indicators of the selected parameters and values.
- AUTO mode, with an LFO controlling the pitch bend rate and the foot pedal controlling pitch bend depth.
- Up to 12 semitone pitch shifts in both directions. The pitch bend range can be set separately for both directions.
- Foot pedal and pitch shift direction invert switch. BLEND control for mixing in the DRY signal to achieve harmonizer or chorus sounds.
- DETUNE control for emulating the tuning instability of hardware tremolo systems.
- Full MIDI PC and CC control over all parameters and extended functionality. A 3.5 mm TRS to 5 pin DIN MIDI adapter is included.
- 10 user preset slots accessible via MIDI PC.
- Expression output for controlling other gear with the spring loaded dual direction foot pedal, with adjustable expression depth and centre position offset controls.
- Latching mode is accessible via an external footswitch. The BIGSBY Pedal is compatible with both momentary and toggle type footswitches with a TS 1/4 inch jack. A KNOB LOCK option to prevent accidental parameter adjustment during performances.