Toybox has announced Thump One. They tell us that the synth plugin has been designed with Toybox's modular, 'west-coast' approach to circuit layout, with gritty oscillators, subtle cross-modulations and high-quality modelling giving the plugin its unique sound. It is free for desktop. The iPad version is $3.99. Here's the details direct from Toybox...
The synthesiser features two powerful engines that can be layered together for a variety of complex sounds and textures. The 'Kick' engine features a great sounding 'wavetable' oscillator, with a set of wavetables created from a selection of clean and processed analog kick drum sounds. The 'Kick' engine has a high quality saturation and filtering circuit plus an additional 'Buzz' circuit to add a buzzy 'broken speaker cone' effect. The second engine, 'Layer' uses an accurate model of the 'supersaw' oscillator found in the Roland JP8000 synthesiser, this oscillator has a selection of operating 'modes' that configure the oscillator to play in intervals and adds various amounts of modulation to create noisy, retro synth sounds, fuzzy glitches or just plain noise.
Thump One Features:
- Audio Unit and VST3 for MacOS and Windows. Standalone iPad app & iOS AUv3 plugin
- 150 presets included from professional sound designers for everything from thunderous sub bases to raucous acid leads
- State-of-the-art DSP design
- Flexible envelopes, one for each major parameter with a unique 'automatic curve' feature to quickly dial in the exact shape you need
- Easy to use, intuitive layout with a modern twist!
Pricing and Availability:
The plugin is available immediately as a free download for MacOS and Windows and $3.99 for iPad.
With Divkid, Molten Music Tech and magical Synth Adventure
GALAXIAS Roland Cloud
The Gas is strong with this one...
With a mesmerising display