Minimal Audio tells us that Fuse Compressor is a multi-band dynamics processor designed to inspire fast workflows. They say that it offers up to six bands of dual compression, creating effects that range from transparent glue to hyper-detailed enhancement and that they've also included macro control, spectral tilt, adaptive time, and Mid-side processing. Here's more details direct from the company...
Deep dynamics shaping. With up to six bands of dual compression, you can create effects that range from transparent glue to hyper-detailed enhancement, and much more.
All about the workflow. Multi-band compression can be hard. That's why we've included features like macro control, spectral tilt, and adaptive time. So you can make music without getting lost in the details.
Precision when you need it. Mid-side processing, soft knee, channel linking, and individual band control allow you to quickly dial in your settings when needed.
• Multi-band engine - Apply up to six bands of independent upward and downward compression.
• Dynamic spectrum display - See exactly how you're compressing across the spectrum with our dynamic response curve.
• Spectral tilt - Quickly adjust the internal multi-band dynamics to increase or decrease the distribution of compression across low to high frequencies.
• Per-band settings - Set per-band thresholds, ratios, makeup gain, bypass, and solo individually for total flexibility.
• Mid-side and stereo control - Combine stereo and mid-side modes, and use variable channel linking to control your stereo image.
• Macro controls - Use multi-band compression like a standard compressor by adjusting all per-band thresholds or ratios simultaneously.
• Inspiring presets - Access expertly designed presets that cover a variety of use cases, from transparent mixing to over-the-top character compression.
Pricing and Availability:
Two new phase-based sequencing modules from 4ms
A new Studio Reference Headphone?
Newly released plugin that runs alongside the Montage M hardware