RØDE has announced an addition to its range of wireless microphones, the Wireless ME. This is what they have to say about it...
RØDE – creators of the first truly wireless wearable microphone system – has been the premier brand for cutting-edge, high-quality wireless microphones for over a decade. The iconic RØDELink™ series broke new ground with its incredibly innovative 2.4Ghz digital wireless technology. This was followed by the Wireless GO™, the world's first ultra-compact wireless microphone system. The Wireless GO revolutionised audio for content creators with its pocket-sized, clip-and-go form factor, professional sound quality and in-built microphones allowing for completely wireless operation – a format now replicated by numerous brands. The Wireless GO II™ revolutionised compact wireless audio once again, introducing next-generation features including dual-channel operation, on-board recording, extended range, and universal compatibility with cameras, smartphones, and computers.
The Wireless ME carries on this legacy. Combining the same unmatched sound quality and innovative features that RØDE wireless microphones are revered for with unprecedented ease of use, it is the ultimate grab-and-go microphone for content creators. To coincide with the release of the Wireless ME, RØDE has also launched a free iOS video app, RØDE Capture. The first video app designed specifically for today's creators, it is the perfect platform for making content on an iPhone and the perfect companion for the Wireless ME.
KEY FEATURES OF THE WIRELESS ME™
- Ultra-compact and easy-to-use wireless microphone system
- RØDE's state-of-the-art Series IV 2.4 GHz digital transmission for crystal-clear recording with over 100m range
- Intelligent GainAssist technology automatically controls audio levels for perfectly clear sound in any application
- Broadcast-grade microphones built into both the transmitter and receiver for versatile dual-channel recording
- Ability to connect an additional transmitter for capturing three microphones simultaneously
- Connects seamlessly to cameras, smartphones and tablets (iOS and Android), and computers (Mac and Windows) with all required cables included
- Easy control over settings via RØDE Central; compatible with RØDE Connect, RØDE Reporter and the new RØDE Capture app
- Designed and made in RØDE's precision facilities in Sydney, Australia
Pricing and Availability:
White iLoud monitors and a new modelling guitar pedal
CV controlled mixing console and some distinctly dirty effects
One of the first synths of the analogue rennaisance
Cheap as chips too
Virtual studio even more virtual