G-Sonique has released the KFXT-41 Techno Kick rumble drum processor / generator VST plug-in effect. This is what they have to say about it...
Kick drum is the most basic element / building skeleton of every techno track. From minimal techno to Berlin, Detroit, Schranz, Hardcore Techno or mainstream techno - kicks are important in every subgenre and creates the character of the track.
Thanks to the KFXT-41 Techno Kick processor plugin, you can create fat, dense, intense kickdrums from simple kicks (e.g. 808 / 909 or basic env.pitch modulated sinus samples), including their processing - with spatial reverberation, maximum density at bass frequencies, resonance and percussiveness, saturation and full volume. Fast and easy.
You no longer have to worry about finding a suitable combination of samples, choosing and tuning dozens of external plug-in effects to achieve a real techno kick drum. In the KFXT-41 plug-in you will find: Saturation and bass boost analog unit for maximally fat bass and sub-bass, Analog kick resonators - 2x for highlighting the centers / percussiveness / ringing of the mid-range frequencies of the kick drum. In the plug-in you will also find a special analog sine saturator as well as a monoizer because the bass and sub-bass frequencies must be mono to eliminate problems on large sound systems in clubs and festivals.
In addition to the mentioned processors, the plug-in also contains a tuned techno reverb whose ambient component can be filtered with 9 different filters, including filters that emulate the sound of filters from hardware dsp chip-based synthesizers with a very organic, liquid sound and sharp acid resonance.
The plug-in also includes a collection of 35 diverse presets, which, however, can sound different and different depending on the input signal / used kickdrum sample. (we recommend tuning individually for each sample)
You an experimentally use this plug-in also in other genres like ambient, ebm, experimental, and also with techno percussions not just kick drums.
- Kick saturation engine with Bass frequency, Q, Saturation, Saturation volume, Kick enhance parameters
- Kick analog resonators 2x, with resonance frequency and resonance amount parameters
- Analog sine saturators – Analog sine input and analog sine shaper parameters
- Monoizer from 100% stereo to 100% mono
- Kick Techno reverb with filtered ambient output – Reverb room, Damp, Width, Mix, Cutoff, Resonance parameters and 8 filters : Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Peakiing, HW DSP Low pass, HW DSP Band Pass, HW DSP High Pass, Vintage Low Pass, LP+HP)
- Preset manager with 35 presets for various styles of techno drums from minimal, deep, Acid, Detroit to hardcore, dark, sharp, intensive kicks.
VST Effect for all DAW: Cubase, FL Studio, Reaper, Ableton, Propellerheads Reason and many others
Pricing and Availability:
€17.90 intro price (Regular price: €34.90)
White iLoud monitors and a new modelling guitar pedal
CV controlled mixing console and some distinctly dirty effects
Four part multi-timbral, drums, clip launching and more
The new spectral oscillator
Lightweight hammer action keys that can run on batteries
More hardware in the pipeline