Crazy Tube Circuits has introduced the Unobtanium, which they describe as a rare sonic element born out of legendary tones. A spokesperson told us, "A mythical overdrive meets the tone and feel of two iconic amplifiers."
- "K" and "D" together in one box - ultra rare sonic elements that are usually "unobtainable"
- "K-style" Channel (right side) – faithful reproduction of the original circuit
- "D-style" Channel (left side) - 2 Dumble-voiced overdrive circuits (Steel String Singer / Overdrive Special)
- Use K and D channels independently or in serial
- Toggle switch or external footswitch (comes as an extra accessory) to switch between the two D amplifier voicings
- Passive series effects loop to connect pedals between the two sections or use them separately as independent effects.
Pricing and Availability:
€289 / £249
Top end studio monitors?
6 voice with new VCO and filter designs
From Earmonkey Music
Massive sonic experience from Alexander Hacke