Sinevibes has announced the availability of Dipole v2 a through-zero flanger, a new effect plugin for KORG plugin-capable synthesizers. Here's the details in the company's own words...
Dipole v2 combines two delay lines, with one able to run earlier or later in time relatively to the other, plus a switching feedback signal routing. Right around the zero time difference between the delays, this algorithm produces a "jet fly-by" effect with positive feedback – or full sound cancellation with negative feedback. Originally, through-zero flanging was achieved using a pair of tape machines, by playing two copies of the same recording and then manually controlling the difference in tape speed and position. In Dipole v2, an LFO with a sine waveform is used to periodically sweep the effect's time difference parameter.
WHAT'S NEW IN VERSION 2
- Both positive and negative feedback configurations are now supplied in a single plugin
with a bipolar feedback control and smooth, real-time routing switching.
- Added support for stereo signal processing.
- Increased maximum feedback amount with added auto-suppression to avoid overloads.
- Improved level balance in comparison to dry input signal.
- Studio-grade DSP algorithms, calibrated specifically for KORG's hardware platform.
- Individually chosen mapping for every plugin parameter, providing a very natural feel.
- Built-in lag filters for noise-free, ultra-smooth parameter adjustment.
- Optimized for maximum performance and stability on each individual device type.
- KORG prologue
- KORG minilogue xd
- KORG Nu:Tekt NTS-1
Pricing and Availability:
Dipole v2 is immediately available for $19. The license allows it to be installed on any number of compatible KORG synthesizers in the user's personal possession. Also, this new product is a free upgrade to those who already own the previous version.
Reverb Best Sellers, Orchestral Tools Drones and more
They want to unleash the power
Multi channel control, pads, keys, knobs and CV
Questions for the panel with Brie and Chris