Ueberschall has released their new free Ueberschall Downloader and the Elastik 3.6 update. Here's the details in their own words...
The Ueberschall Downloader is your one-stop solution for soundbank management. Register, download, import and activate your Elastik soundbanks quick and easy with this standalone app, available both for macOS and Windows. Download huge amounts of loops with a few clicks and then activate them in the Elastik player with just one button. Simple to use but efficient, the Ueberschall Downloader is the perfect partner for Elastik and will help you get the most out of your loop collection!
- easy to use with a streamlined user interface
- download any number of loop libraries to a defined folder
- pause or resume downloads at anytime
- automatic decompression of downloaded archives
- import and activate your soundbanks for use in Elastik
- register new serials to your Ueberschall account
- remove soundbanks from your computer
- ideal app for our Bundles and Complete Bundles
Available for free as standalone app for macOS and Windows.
This update features a huge amount of bugfixes as well as full Apple Silicon M1 support for Elastik. Available for free as standalone app and VST2/3, AU and AAX plugin for macOS and Windows.
Multi channel control, pads, keys, knobs and CV
Music Stats for nerds
The legacy returns
Questions for the panel with Brie and Chris