Momo has released a MIDI Editor for the Roland JX-08 synth. Here's the details in Momo's own words...
With the JX-08 Editor you have direct access to many visible and hide parameters.
The access to the parameters of the JX-08 is possible directly without activating the individual Part A or Part B.
In the PlugIn VST version you can record the controller movements and thus integrate the JX-08 into your DAW project.
- Only one clear surface on which all 2 Parts can be edited.
- Complex sound changes can be made easily and quickly (No tiny controllers).
- Change JX-08 Sounds directly from Editor.
- All controllers can be automated.
- X-Y modulation of all parameters
- Generate parameters randomly
- It is possible to save Part A and Part B together.
- You can use your JX-08 as a sound module in the DAW
The Editor is available for:
- PC as VST2 and Standalone for 32bit, and VST2, VST3 and Standalone for a 64bit system.
- MAC as VST2, VST3, AU and Standalone, compatible with MAC Intel and M1.
Pricing and Availability:
6,90€ / $7
Analogue, digital and DSP voices
Zebra 2.9 + ZebraHZ and 4000 or so patches
And you can buy it now