Through September 20, 2022, IK Multimedia is giving away T-RackS Comprexxor (worth $/€129.99) in exchange for answering a few questions about studio monitors. This is what they have to say...
T-RackS Comprexxor is based on one of the most flexible and creative analog compressors ever made. With eight selectable curves, selectable 2nd or 3rd order harmonic saturation, high-pass/band-pass filters on the sidechain path and much more, Comprexxor delivers endless sonic flexibility, whether that's emulating classic sounds of the past or inspiring new ones for tomorrow.
- Knee-type compressor emulates classic analog gear
- Versatile tools for subtle to radical sound shaping
- 8 distinct ratio curves with optical and GB modes
- Automatic threshold adjusts to each ratio selection
- Warm 2nd and 3rd level harmonics with tone control
- Advanced sidechain section with 2 adjustable filters
And like all T-RackS plug-ins, the T-RackS Comprexxor offers you two ways to work: as a standalone plug-in, or inside the T-RackS 5 shell.
How to get your free copy of T-RackS Comprexxor
1. To participate in IK's brief survey about studio monitors, log in/register an IK account at: Comprexxor Giveaway.
2. Download and open IK Product Manager
3. Select Manage My Products and then using the Software tab, click the Install button next to T-RackS 5
4. Use the Authorize* button to the right of T-RackS 5
*Users who already authorized T-RackS 5 can hover over the authorize option to re-authorize their software.
Users who don't yet own any version of T-RackS 5 can simply download and install T-RackS 5 CS with the IK Product Manager. The free CS version comes with 2 essential mixing tools: Classic T-RackS Equalizer, a high-quality 6-band parametric EQ as well as Metering, a limited version of the complete T-RackS 5 metering section.
Audio separation, tech and ethics
Quirky Analog FPGA hybrid synthesizer
Like a having your own synth museum
New UI, devices and tools