Waves Audio is now shipping the Waves Harmony plugin. This is what they have to say about it...
With Waves Harmony, you can now create instant vocal harmonies--up to eight voices generated from a single voice--and quickly craft your dream vocal production. Easily personalize the character and texture of each voice with built-in pitch, formant, panning, delay, filtering and drag-and-drop modulation, to back up your vocal leads with creative color. Harmony creates drama to suit a multitude of musical genres: pop, hip hop, R&B, rock, country, folk, and many more.
Waves Harmony enables you to take a solo vocal and immediately surround it with epic multi-part harmonies, spread among low and high, male and female (yes, you can transform any voice), light and heavy. In seconds, you can audition sounds styled after Kanye, Jacob Collier, Ty Dolla $ign and Imogen Heap in your song. Better yet – perform them live in real time.
Don't know music theory? Quick-harmony chord presets will supply you with beautiful and musically rich results on any material--with surprising voicings you may have not thought about.
Producing a complex vocal arrangement? Save hours of comping, editing, tuning and additional takes--just draw in the voices and automate snapshots to move with the song.
Performing live? MIDI control lets you play backing vocals on stage in real time.
Waves Harmony gives you three choices of workflow, so whether you're a producer, songwriter, mix engineer or composer, it's easily adaptable to your creative process.
Three workflow modes are available:
1. Automatic mode: To have the plugin instantly create harmonies on any vocal, simply scroll through a versatile bank of chord presets and pick what you like--the EASIEST way to generate harmonies if you're not sure where to go.
2. Playable MIDI mode: Connect a MIDI keyboard and play notes or chords in real time to harmonize your voice--once you set the key and scale, everything you play will sound musical.
3. Graphical mode: Click to draw in harmonies on the visual display--arrange, tune, shift formant, delay, filter and pan--then adjust per song section using snapshots.
Beyond harmonies, the Waves Harmony plugin is a powerful vocal FX palette in any production or mix. You can efficiently layer thick vocal stacks and create exceptional doubling effects, as well as complex delay arrays, creative voicings, modulated melodies and sequencing.
Waves Harmony features:
- Real-time vocal harmony plugin
- Instant generation of up to eight voices from a single vocal
- Adjust pitch, formant, panning, delay, filtering, modulation of each voice
- Three workflow modes: Automatic harmonies, MIDI control, graphical mode
- Perfect for the studio and performing on stage
- Powerful vocal FX playground for harmonization, doubling, layering, modulated FX
Pricing and Availability:
On offer at $39.99.
Harmony is included in Waves' Mercury, SD7 Pro Show, Pro Show and Vocal Production bundles.
With Kavus Torabi and Michael J. York
Oh and NAMM too
Officially announced today, price
Self assembly too