Minimal Audio has announced their newest effect plugin, Morph EQ, which they describe as an expressive EQ designer allowing you to create morphing filter movements by drawing endless custom filter paths and navigating them with a turn of a knob.
A spokesperson told us, "Morph EQ also gives you macro control over all parameters -- morph through your paths, control the filter's cutoff, and easily create stereo EQ movements."
Here's more details direct from the company...
Build Your Filter Movement
Morph EQ's innovative and easy-to-use morphing feature allows you to draw endless custom filter paths and navigate them with the turn of a knob.
Integrated Macro Control
Sculpt your audio with elegant controls that globally shift and move your filter shapes. Morph through your paths, control the filter's cutoff, and create wide stereo effects with ease.
Pro EQ Engine
Use Morph EQ's flexible features to mix and match any combination of 7 filter types, analyze your sound in real-time, change your filter routing for creative effects, and more.
Morph EQ Features:
• 100+ presets with deep macro control
• 7 filter types with stereo, single-channel, and mid-side filter routing
• Drawable filter morph paths
• High-resolution spectrum analyzer
• EQ undo and redo make editing a breeze
• Adaptive Q mode for analog-inspired filter resonances
• Serial and parallel filter configurations
• CPU optimized algorithms and more
64 bit AU, VST, VST3, and AAX
macOS 10.9 or higher Windows 10 or higher
Pricing and Availability:
Zoom in and nerd out
Part 1 on cloned synths, will they surpass the originals?
Quirky Analog FPGA hybrid synthesizer
Zen-Core engine, cloud hookup