Universal Audio Inc. (UA) has announced the addition of the Pultec Passive EQ Collection to UAD Spark, UA's plug-in subscription service. With this update, UAD Spark is now also compatible with native Apple M1 Silicon-based Macs.
Bill Putnam Jr., CEO of Universal Audio, told us, "It's fitting that the Pultec EQ Collection is now available in UAD Spark, alongside plug-ins from so many other iconic audio brands. We created UAD Spark to bring the sound of the best studio hardware ever made to all music creators, and these classic equalizers certainly belong in that category."
Here's more details direct from UA...
Available natively for the first time ever (no UA hardware required), the UAD Pultec Passive EQ Collection gives music creators the most authentic plug-in emulations of the greatest tube equalizers ever made for sculpting vocals, guitars, bass, drums, and more.
Pultec® Passive EQ Collection
Originally developed as a UAD Powered Plug-In for the award-winning line of Apollo audio interfaces' and one of UA's best-selling plug-ins of all time' the Pultec Passive EQ Collection for UAD Spark leverages extensive end to end analog circuit modeling to capture the full essence of the highly-coveted vintage hardware
The Pultec Passive EQ Collection is available to demo free for 14 days in UAD Spark, with an exclusive 30 day trial for Volt audio interface owners. Featuring over 20 plug-ins, with titles from Neve,® API,® Moog,® Lexicon® and more, the UAD Spark subscription is available for $19.99/month.*
* UAD Spark plug-ins are available for Mac (Windows coming Fall 2022); no UA hardware required.
Key Features: Pultec Passive EQ Collection
- EQ collection includes plug-in emulations of EQP-1A, MEQ-5, and HLF-3C units
- Sculpt vocals, guitars, drums and more with the sound of the greatest tube EQs ever made
- Get pro sound quickly with over 100 presets from Jeff Balding, Richard Dodd, John Paterno, The Glitch Mob, and more
- UAD Spark now compatible with native Apple M1 Silicon-based Macs.
Top end studio monitors?
Lemur and touch
For Digitakt, Digitone and Syntakt
We'll post what we find here