Momo has released a MIDI Editor for the Roland JD-08 synth that features direct access to many parameters. Here's the details in Momo's own words...
The access to the parameters of the JD-08 is possible directly without activating the individual tones. In the PlugIn VST version you can record the controller movements and thus integrate the JD-08 into your DAW project.
- Only one clear surface on which all 4 tones can be edited.
- Complex sound changes can be made easily and quickly.
- Direct access to the sound parameters
- Select Sounds directly from Editor.
- All controllers can be automated.
- X-Y modulation of all parameters
- Generate parameters randomly
- You can use your JD-08 as a sound module in the DAW
The Editor is available for PC as VST / Standalone 32/64 bit and for MAC as VST / AU / Standalone 64 bit and MAC-M1.
Pricing and Availability:
6,90€ / $ 7.90
White iLoud monitors and a new modelling guitar pedal
CV controlled mixing console and some distinctly dirty effects
Ensembles and solos - coming soon
Nopia and Questions
The new spectral oscillator
Big Nektarine update too