Cherry Audio tells us that their Polymode synthesizer burst onto the scene a year ago, and to celebrate they are offering the Polymode Synthesizer for only $19 during the month of February. Here's what they have to say...
Polymode is inspired by the groundbreaking Moog Polymoog, one of the world's first polyphonic synthesizers. Its unique multiple parallel filter and mod routings gave it a sound like no other synth. Cherry Audio's Polymode captures all the original charm while simplifying its user interface, expanding its sound and modulation capabilities, and leaving the original instrument's reliability issues far in the past!
Polymode Synthesizer Features
- Precisely recreates the unusual paraphonic architecture of the original instrument
- Over 150 presets
- 32-voice polyphony
- Extensive modulation routings for almost all synthesis parameters
- Numerous modulation sources including velocity, pressure, noise, and more
- Simultaneously available saw and pulse waves for both oscillator ranks
- Super accurately recreated "mode" filters
- Expanded resonators section with LFO, 12db/24db slopes, and notch mode
- Classic 24db ladder-style filter
- Integrated ensemble, phaser, tempo-synced echo, and reverb effects
- Classic Solina-style tri-chorus mode
- Two bonus LFOs with five waveforms and tempo sync
- Advanced one-click UI magnification
- Full MIDI control
- Full DAW automation for all controls
- Available in AU, VST, VST3, AAX, and standalone formats
Pricing and Availability:
Cherry Audio's Polymode Synthesizer is on sale for the rest of February at $19 (MSRP $49)
White iLoud monitors and a new modelling guitar pedal
CV controlled mixing console and some distinctly dirty effects
Wait is this like a Memorymoog?
There's a LOT to get through...