Free Groovebox For Your Web Browser
Tahti Studio features sample-based sound generation and up to 64 steps
Tahti Studio is a free, feature-rich groovebox that runs entirely in your web browser.
Some Key Features:
- sample-based sound generation with support for single-cycle waveforms
- almost all parameters can be modulated on a per-step basis
- each track has a multimode filter, distortion, frequency shifter, sample-rate reducer, and amp envelope
- three freely assignable modulation sources per track (essentially flexible LFOs that can be used in one-shot mode)
- steps have micro-timing, retriggering, probability, and trigger conditions
- tracks can have individual lengths and sequencer speeds (the latter can even be step-modulated, because why not)
- four send effect: chorus, phaser, reverb, delay
- a master compressor and soft clipper
- macro controls for working with all kinds of inputs
- pattern sharing via secret links
- rendering patterns to .wav
You can find some more info on the Elektronauts forum here.
Pricing and Availability:
More From: TAHTI STUDIO
Even more news...