Wave Alchemy has introduced TRIAZ which they describe as a brand new Drum Machine instrument for cutting-edge drum sounds, creative sequencing and modern sound design. It's a Kontakt Player Instrument that will run in free player.
Dan Byers from Wave Alchemy told us, "Drums play a crucial role in modern music production. Our goal with TRIAZ was to create something that instantly sparks creativity whilst at the same time delivers a lightning-fast workflow – one that meets the needs of every producer, from the total beginner, to the advanced sound designer. More importantly, we wanted to create the best library of drums ever to exist - a product that delivers impeccable quality sounds on par with the biggest records in the world - instantly, out of the box. - something we feel is very much missing in other software drum machines. With TRIAZ, not only do you get access the most diverse and high-quality drum samples ever imagined, but you also get to manipulate, sequence and perform with them like never before."
Here's more details direct from the company...
Imagine having instant access to the greatest library of modern drums ever created. Being able to intuitively layer sounds in a lightening-fast way. Having an unparalleled way of sequencing beats. How about instantly generating new ideas? Or being able to create drums equal to the best records in the world - out of the box.
TRIAZ is driven by a diverse and creative library of all-new electronic and acoustic drum sounds, percussion, and sound design tools; Comprising over 10,000 samples and 600+ instantly playable presets created using an extraordinary array of drum machines, acoustic drums & percussion, modular synths, found sounds, studio tools, Foley and more.
It delivers a powerful 3-Layer Drum Engine with a compelling interface and creative user workflow. Polyrhythmic, organic Drum Sequencing allows you to create beats with real swing and groove that never repeat the same way.
Extensive sound design parameters, linkable or per layer, are both powerful and streamlined for lightning-fast workflow. Tag-based dynamic sample browsing, drag and drop sample import, creative kit randomization and a powerful Effects System provide an unmatched workflow for modern drum production.
Wave Alchemy TRIAZ Main Features
- Innovative Drum Engine driven by a diverse library of all-new modern electronic and acoustic drum sounds, percussion, and sound design tools.
- 600+ beautifully designed, production-ready presets for modern music.
- Intuitively layer drums in a new, truly unparalleled way using the visual XY Pad.
- Expressive 32-step Polyrhythmic sequencing with independent playback rate and step-length. Per Lane.
- Introduce variable groove humanization and organically varied movement to your beats with Sequencer Slop.
- Sequencer note repeat / stutter, probabilistic chance and start offset. Per Step.
- Import your own samples via Drag + Drop.
- Creative randomization features let you build new drum kits at the click of a button – select a preset and instantly change it into something new and immediately usable.
- Dynamic sound source browser with intuitive tagging and favourites system.
- Extensive sound design parameters; filters, envelopes, reverse, LFOs, tone-shaping controls, modulation, FX and much more. Per Layer.
- Channel FX and master bus processing featuring high-end compression, master EQ, creative noise engine and tape simulation.
- Creative Analogue Slop controls simulate the random behavior and character inherent of analogue instruments.
- Play any sound over a 2-octave range of pitch to create musical percussive rhythms, pitched tom fills or anything in-between.
- Breath-taking effects suite; plate reverb, analogue-style delay, and 40 high-end custom reverb impulses from sought-after reverb units and live spaces.
- MIDI drag + drop sequencer patterns directly to your DAW.
- Sequencer Host Sync and on-screen transport control.
- Master bus processing featuring compression, master EQ and tape simulation.
- Dedicated visual Mixer with individual volume control, pan, and effects sends
Pricing and Availability:
On offer for the first 4 weeks for £119.95 (MSRP: £149.95)
White iLoud monitors and a new modelling guitar pedal
CV controlled mixing console and some distinctly dirty effects
Analogue, digital and DSP voices
AI, Reliq Audio matrix
Lightweight hammer action keys that can run on batteries
We visit the Warsaw factory