Befaco describes Noise Plethora as a multitimbral noise monster in 14HP. Here's the details in their own words
The module consists of three digital sound generators, followed by three analog multimode Filters. This combination makes it easy to sculpt different textures and noises and play with them intuitively and musically.
The first two channels let you choose from dozens of different algorithms and can be controlled dynamically by two CVs controls. Textures, rumbles, Low-fi blips, spikes, oscillator clusters, harsh noises, and much more can be chosen and changed on the fly.
The third channel has three independent outs: Gritty noise to create crispy and crackling sound landscapes, White noise, and a filtered version with either of those two.
- Two digital noise channels based on different algorithm banks.
- Two CV controlled parameters per algorithm.
- Analog Multimode Filter per channel (OTA based)
- White and Granular Noise dedicated outputs.
- Current needs: +12V: 110mA, -12V: 67mA
- Width: 14 HP
- Depth: 25 mm (including power connector)
- Aluminium, heat-treated front panel.
- Designed and assembled in Barcelona.
Pricing and Availability:
DIY Kit: €254.10
Patch flip and exploration
And other stuff too...
a look at the new virtual modular system
With Chris from Battery Operated Orchestra