Roland has introduced TR-EDITOR software. They say that the TR-EDITOR adds a graphical editor and librarian software for TR-8S and TR-6S users on Roland Cloud. This is what they have to say about it...
Enhance your workflow with TR-EDITOR, a fluid on-screen editor and librarian for the TR-8S and TR-6S that makes editing sounds even easier. You can build beats with the easy-to-use graphical interface including expanded visual controls and organizational tools. Using the various editor tabs, deftly organize and manage instruments, kits, effects, and patterns.
• Standalone graphical editor and librarian for the TR-8S and TR-6S
• Available for macOS and Windows
• Manage and edit instruments, kits, effects, and patterns
• Onscreen motion editing
• Undo and redo for quick revisions
• Rename patches, kits, and projects quickly from your computer keyboard
• FX tab for accessing all INST and MFX parameters
Pricing and Availability:
The TR-EDITOR download is available for free through Roland Cloud Manager, the software interface for Roland Cloud content.
Music Stats for nerds
On playing live, his evolving studio setup, and creative dream states
Complex multi-delay FX plug-in
Live music on the 26th November