Soundiron has released Tiny Thumb Pianos for Kontakt 5.5 or later. This is what they have to say about it...
Tiny Thumb Pianos is a modern form of the ancient Mbira dating back to 1000 BC, also called a kalimba or sanza. These wooden instruments from Zimbabwe have a gentle & melodic percussive plucking sound with a marimba-like warmth and tonal body.
We recorded Tiny Thumb Pianos in wide stereo, close and dry, performed in unison and solo. After that we sampled percussive hits, slides, taps, glisses, and other FX to enhance realism and make it feel like you're dual-wielding tiny kalimbas in real life. We also rounded out the library's natural tones with 20 ambient organic soundscapes and 20 custom FX presets to kick-start your creative journey. In short: this artifact is all you need to become a master musical storyteller.
- One master NKI instrument bank in open Kontakt format
- Thumb Piano duo & solo plucks, percussive hits, taps, slides, glisses, FX
- 20 Ambience patches created from the source content
- 24 bit / 48 kHz uncompressed PCM wav samples
- 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets
- 1,805 Stereo WAV files
- 1.35 GB installed
- Flexible and intuitive multi-layer user interface controls, with LFO, filter, glide, and arpeggiator
- Full FX rack with convolution reverb with custom rooms, halls, chambers & FX environments
Pricing and Availability:
On sale until October 5th for $14 (MSRP $19)
New PCM 80/81 Editing via the Electra One MIDI Controller
Like a having your own synth museum
Budget French synth clone
Part 1 on cloned synths, will they surpass the originals?