Antelope Audio has announced Galaxy 32 Synergy Core which they say sets a new performance standard as a multi-channel audio interface and high-end AD/DA converter, by bringing Dante® audio- over-IP networking, 64-bit AFCTM (Acoustically Focused Clocking) technology, and Synergy Core real-time effects processing to an attractive 1U rack- mountable chassis combining 32 channels of analog line level I/O with extensive digital connectivity. Here's more of what they have to say about it...
Flexible, full integration is at the core of Galaxy 32 Synergy Core's design. Discerning users can connect all their gear to an attractive 1U rack-mountable chassis with the audio interface itself handling all routing, recording, and monitoring thereafter. To have Galaxy 32 Synergy Core acting as the hub of an interconnected system is to have an I/O channel count of up to 64 channels of recording and playback via Dante® with all I/O of the audio interface always available.
32-channel audio interface with Dante, HDX, and Thunderbolt 3
Galaxy 32 Synergy Core duly delivers as an amazing audio interface, implementing:
- 32 ANALOG IN (input) channels over four DSub 25 connectors with AD/DC coupling switch
- 32 ANALOG OUT (output) channels over four DC-coupled DSub 25 connectors
- PRIMARY 1 and PRIMARY 2 HDX ports providing HD Native or HDX rigs with 64 I/O channels in Pro Tools, even at 192kHz
- With Galaxy 32 Synergy Core, input and output channels are aplenty, thanks to an array of ports for further digital connectivity:
- Thunderbolt 3 -- 64 I/O channels (supporting 24-bit sample rates between 44.1kHz to 192kHz) with custom macOS and Windows drivers for low- latency performance in native DAW applications
- PRIMARY and SECONDARY Dante® RJ-25 ports -- 64 I/O channels (supporting 24-bit sample rates between 44.1kHz to 192kHz)
- Optical MADI -- 64 I/O channels (supporting 24-bit sample rates between 44.1kHz to 192kHz)
- Optical ADAT -- 64 I/O channels (supporting 24-bit sample rates between 44.1kHz to 192kHz)
- S/PDIF -- two channels (supporting 24-bit sample rates between 44.1kHz to 192kHz)
- I/O is all available at any time and can be used simultaneously without needing to exchange boards or change setups, so it is easy to work on multiple sessions.
Unrivalled sound for the entire studio with 64-bit AFCTM and up to 130 dB dynamic range
The transparent mastering-grade converters and the same 64-bit AFCTM technology found in Antelope Audio's acclaimed master clocks combine to deliver unrivalled performance for the entire studio setup with up to 130 dB dynamic range. All allow for experiencing a new level of detail in recordings and a wider soundstage for an exceptional stereo image in audio playback.
More processing than you can imagine
Galaxy 32 Synergy Core's implementation of Antelope Audio's acclaimed Synergy Core real-time effects processing platform allows up to 128 effects instances available as 32 virtual racks of eight effects each in a single session to be loaded simultaneously and applied in real-time during monitoring, post-production, and live recording with imperceptible latency and no host CPU load to boot.
Beyond that, the interface comes complete with a collection of 37 Synergy Core effects modeled after classic and rare analog outboard gear, comprising 18 equalizers, 12 compressors, two preamps and channel strips, and five special processing effects. Expanding upon that collection is always possible, thanks to Antelope Audio's ever-growing effects library encompassing emulations of classic gear and third-party specialist effects, starting from only $55.00 USD/€55.00 EUR.
With workflow-enhancing features fusing a converter, digital patch bay, Dante® system, and HDX, MADI, and Thunderbolt 3 interface into a standout single device, Galaxy 32 Synergy Core surely sets a new performance standard in its class in the process.
Pricing and Availability:
Galaxy 32 Synergy Core has a projected price of $4,895.00 USD/€4,895.00 EUR and will be available through Antelope Audio's global network of authorised dealers . Alternatively, you can order online directly from Antelope Audio.
Full Hydrasynth engine, smaller package
Tech, music and whatnot
Dirty drums and PolyBrute
73 Keys, Dual Hydrasynth engine