With Waves Vocal Production, you get the best-sounding tools to produce your vocal tracks. Tune, pitch-shift, bend, synthesize, fix, mix and add effects to achieve your best vocal sounds, with the same plugins used to produce artists from Beyoncé to Drake to Billie Eilish.The Vocal Production suite includes 15 of the music industry's most popular vocal plugins, to help you produce and mix studio-quality vocals that sound modern, professional, creative and polished:
- Waves Tune Real-Time, the new standard for real-time creative vocal tuning
- OVox Vocal ReSynthesis, the next-generation voice-controlled synth and vocal FX plugin
- Vocal Bender, for that pitch-shifted Travis Scott-style vocal sound
- Vocal Rider, for keeping your vocal levels always perfect – automatically
- R-Vox, the classic vocal compressor, used on every Beyoncé vocal and hailed by Drake producer Noah "40" Shebib as "one of the most important vocal plugins ever created"
- Waves Tune, for maximum-control, surgical-precision vocal pitch correction
- Sibilance, Renaissance DeEsser and DeBreath, for cleaning your vocals, by quickly removing those unwanted vocal breaths and harsh "s" sounds
- Doubler, for classic vocal doubling and backing vocals enhancement
- 5 more classic reverb, delay, EQ and compression plugins to complete your pro-quality vocal production and mixing abilities
Whether it's hip-hop, rock, pop or R&B, the vocal is the most important part of your productions. The Waves Vocal Production suite ensures your vocals receive the sound and musical creativity they deserve.
Pricing and Availability:
Casio CT-S1000V, M-Tron MKII
New 5 voice Cobalt Synth
Sequential Take 5, Cobalt 5S
Old school sequencers still in use today