Woodman's Immaculate Maple Syrup Studio has released WoodSynth 2.0, which they describe as a significant update of its multi layer synthesizer. Here's the details in their own words...
New features :
• Added multi-point ADSR display/editor for the Amplitude Envelope.
• Added FM synthesis (Phase modulation between the main oscillators).
• Added source selection for the main LFO's :
LFO signal can now come from the samples of any of the 4 layers.
LFO signal can come from the track or side chain audio (low-passed or RMS)
• Added unison mode per layer (4 layers * 16 voices -> 64 voices !).
• Added Aux Envelope ADSR routing to :
Phase modulation (FM synthesis),
Ring Modulation of OSC1&2,
LFO frequency modulation,
• Added oscilloscope window.
• Added Midi Learn for almost all controls.
• Layer Velocity and Pressure popups are now multiple selection panels.
• Added volume control for each step in the sequencers.
• Added Parameter2 control for each step which can be routed to :
LFO frequency modulation
• Added oscillator and samples frequency modulation to the main LFO's.
• Added 15 presets.
• When not using iCloud the AUv3 presets will be copied into a "from_auv3" folder in the stand-alone app.
• Fixed font scaling in Cubasis and Garageband on iOS.
• Fixed crash in samples when auto gain is on and slice width set to zero.
Pricing and Availability:
WoodSynth for iPad: $13.99
WoodSynth for MacOS: $44.99
White iLoud monitors and a new modelling guitar pedal
CV controlled mixing console and some distinctly dirty effects
Nopia and Questions
Lightweight hammer action keys that can run on batteries
Flagship Wavetable synthesizer
The new spectral oscillator