Sound Particles say that they are introducing another way to pan sounds with the release of a new plugin – the Brightness Panner. They tell us that the Plugin allows you to use brightness, pitch or MIDI notes to control their movement automatically. They believe that, from traditional stereo to Ambisonics, from 5.1 to binaural, this plugin is a tool creative artists will want in their collection, from music to sound design and audio post-production.
Nuno Fonseca, founder and CEO of Sound Particles, told us, "After the success of Energy Panner, which we released in January, it became clear that this idea of dynamic panning (changing panning through time) had a lot to offer. The same way that we can use the intensity of the sound to control its position (Energy Panner), why not use other parameters like brightness or pitch to control panning too?"
• Brightness Analysis – The plugin analyzes the spectrum of sounds to pan them in 3D
• Pitch Analysis – The plugin identifies the pitch of sounds to pan them in 3D
• MIDI Analysis - The plugin pans sounds in 3D based on MIDI notes
• Stereo, Surround, Ambisonics, Immersive and Binaural Outputs – Use several output options
based on virtual microphones technology
• Dynamic Movement – Easily set how the sounds move, from custom points, speaker
positions or to specific directions
• Sidechain – Use external signals to control the effect of the plugin, instead of using the
• Randomization – The randomize option outputs new results each time you click it
Pricing and Availability:
Brightness Panner is available starting April 13th through the Sound Particles store and authorized resellers for a discounted price of $39 (plus applicable taxes) until April 25th, or as a bundle (with Energy Panner) for $59, and supports AAX (native), VST, VST3, AU, AUv3.
Deep look at the new generation interface