Collection Of MIDI Max-for-Live Devices
midi2themax releases MXL PACK for Ableton Live 10 and 11 with over 40 devices
midi2themax has introduced MXL PACK, a collection of 40+ MIDI max-for-live devices for Ableton Live 10 and 11, for live performers, studio musicians, composers and DJs.
- for composers, studio and live performers – for Live Suite 10 and 11
- quantize melodies and chords to 400 scales – change the scale dinamically by sending notes from Live clips/tracks
- chromatic, diatonic and rotating harmonizers, with different velocity, delay and target track for each transposed note
- create the ideal MIDI controller with dynamic split areas, multiple note layers, smart sustain, one-finger chords, harmonizers, velocity curves and fading, note repetitions and delays, chord strumming, glissandos
- randomize melodies and chords – you decide how "impredictable" they sound
- use note pitch, velocity, ADSR envelopes to control Live parameters – control 8 params with a single command, combine params using math operations
- use 16 midi buses to combine MXL devices and control them from other tracks
- 100-page manual, with thorough descriptions and tons of tips
Pricing and Availability:
MXL PACK is available at a introductory price of €29.
More From: MIDI2THEMAX