Sinevibes has announced the release of their Luminance v2 shimmer reverb effect for Mac. They say that it delivers many highly requested features: availability of AU and VST3 formats, user interface size scaling up to 200%, as well as built-in functions for saving, recalling and quickly switching presets. This is how they describe it...
Luminance is a plugin for creating "shimmer reverb" effects - unreal acoustic space simulations which gradually pitch-shift the reverberation tail upwards or downwards. It is a novel take on this highly coveted effect, based on a modern feedback delay network design with a built-in granular pitch shifter, and featuring many original tricks such as alternating-phase time scale modulation. Thanks to the unique, meticulously executed tuning of its individual components, Luminance possesses a fresh and highly musical character: it smoothly follows the original melodic content and creates a gorgeously beautiful background sound layer reminiscent of a dreamy symphony of strings or pipe organs – with organic depth and expansive stereo field.
WHAT'S NEW IN VERSION 2
- Newly designed user interface with size scaling up to 200%
- Added VST3 plugin format
- Added built-in preset manager
- Support for any processing buffer size requested by the host
- Smooth, continuous adjustment of reverb space parameter, with much extended
range in both directions
- Smooth, continuous adjustment of pre-delay time
- More balanced stereo image
- Increased maximum return signal level
- Improved behavior when receiving the reset() call from the host
- More natural parameter mapping on all controls
- Added all-new presets + recreated and reworked collection of all presets from the
Pricing and Availability:
Luminance v2 is immediately available for $39. Customers who own the previous version of the plugin are eligible for upgrade pricing.
And more - did you guess right?
Music making challenges to focus the mind
More ports, more CPU, RAM and storage