New Controller For Novation's Peak And Summit US
Momo releases the Peak Summit Editor / Controller
Momo has released the Peak Summit Editor / Controller, a VST, AU and standalone controller for the Novation Peak and Summit synthesizers. Here's a list of features in Momo's own words...
- It is perfect to integrate the "Peak" and "Summit" into your DAW.
- It makes the sound design easier, because you have direct access to the parameters.
- The "Peak" and "Summit" Parameters can be automated and they can be stored with your DAW Project.
- You can save your new sound on the "Peak" and "Summit" and the editor settings as VST Presets (..fxp) in the DAW.
- With the X-Y-Pads, all Parameters can be selected and controlled.
- At the "Summit", Part A , B and AB can be edited separately.
- Direct access to the mod matrix allows you to keep track of the sound modulation.
- With the "Matrix Random function" of the Editor you can easily create new sound creations.
- It is available as VST and Standalone for PC 32/64Bit and Mac 64Bit as VST, AU and Standalone.
- The editor is compatible with the firmware version 1.3 "Peak" and 1.1 "Summit" (with User Wavetable).
Pricing and Availability:
6,90€ / $7.90
More From: MOMO
Even more news...