MOK has introduced Filtryg, which they describe as a professional dual filter effect with deep sound sculpting features to aid in mixing, or add new dimensions in rhythm and timbre to recorded tracks. They say that the integrated envelope follower, wide range LFOs, and MIDI keyboard tracking, each react to your playing as well as your source audio, forming an inspired filter effect that becomes a part of your performance. Here's the details direct from MOK...
The Filtryg dual filter effect plugin offers three filter types with a 12 dB State Variable Filter running in series or parallel with a choice of either 24 dB Ladder, or multiple modes of Biquad, each with their own personality and character. The State Variable Filter is continuously morph-able from Lowpass to Highpass filter modes, with either Bandpass or Notch in-between, while the Ladder and Biquad have a Drive control for extra punch and crunch on the output.
Filtryg's visually striking interface offers a knob-based control surface, familiar to synthesists and effects users alike. The audio path, modulation routes, and their respective controls are all plainly visible and understandable from the front panel, enabling intuitive and speedy effect construction. It is possible to set up the harmonic-rich sound of audio rate filter FM, including assignable keyboard tracking, in just a few seconds. Finally, all of Filtryg's parameters are available to automate from the plugin host.
Filtryg is compatible with AAX, AU and VST on Mac, PC and Linux.
- Dual filter configuration in Series, Parallel or Mixed for flexible timbral shaping
- 12 dB State Variable Filter (LP, HP, BP, N), 24 dB Ladder Filter (LP, HP), and multiple Biquad Filter choices, each with distinct personality and character
- Morph knob morphs between State Variable Filter modes for dynamic filter variation
- Drive knob adds punch and crunch to the Ladder and Biquad Filter output
- Audio rate Filter FM enables unusual harmonic generation capabilities
- Keytrack modulation control for integrating keyboard performance
- Envelope Follower for direct interaction with input audio and sidechain pumping effects
- Tempo synchronized LFOs and threshold triggered Envelopes for rhythmic modulations
- Customizable color themes and language settings
Pricing and Availability:
On sale at $34 (regular price: $49)
MATTHS takes a look at the new collab
Questions for the panel with Brie and Chris
6 voice with new VCO and filter designs
Paulee and the tiny Zen Core synth