KORG tells us that their new NAUTILUS Workstation from delivers the power and performance of their flagship Kronos in a streamlined design, with new and updated sounds, making NAUTILUS ideal for performing musicians, songwriters and producers.
Here's more details direct from KORG...
NAUTILUS pushes the boundaries of what a performance synth and workstation is capable of. With the power of nine engines to drive a new approach to sounds, plentiful sampling, audio recording, effects, and processing power, there is simply no other synth that delivers more to explore sonically, with the workflow to get you there faster than ever. Korg spent years refining all our digital, analog, processing, and hardware technologies and delivering them in a way that helps the musician connect with their instrument. The result is the incredibly powerful, one-of-a-kind NAUTILUS.
- Nine different sound engines offer massive expressive power
- New sounds offered over three broad categories
- The DYNAMICS knob makes delicate expression possible
- Make intuitive changes to sounds with the Realtime knobs
- A user interface designed for easy operation
- Convenient arpeggiator and drum track functions
- Color TouchView Display
- Set list mode that demonstrates its power in live performances
- Open Sampling System
- 16-Track MIDI Sequencer / 16-Track Audio Recorder
- 16 Onboard Effect Processors
- USB/MIDI Host Ports Accommodate MIDI Control Surfaces
- Smooth sound transitions that eliminate dropouts when changing sounds, regardless of the mode you're in
- 88-key model with piano touch, 73-key model with light touch and 61-key model available
Pricing and Availability:
See local retailer
Artist, Producer, Remixer and Performer
Desktop polyphonic MIDI and CV/Gate
Deep look at the new generation interface