Following on from the Desktop version, Sugar Bytes has released DrumComputer for iPad. This is what they have to say about it...
DrumComputer is the new specialist for synthetic drums, combining classic and modern synthesis with flexible modulations and luxurious sequencing. Intelligent randomizers, elegant pattern editing and import of your own samples are just a few of the mind blowing possibilities. Enjoy new drums everyday and get inspired by all the creativity that DrumComputer sets free. Just because, there still is all the unheard of... More than 400 global presets and 450 engine presets are shipping with DrumComputer. Add the Sound Randomizer and you have an unlimited source of cool sounds.
- 8 Sound Engines, each one layering a Resonator, Wavetable/Analogue Oscillator and Resynth/Sampler
- Filter, Compressor, Overdrive and 2 kinds of Send Reverbs: Room and Hall
- 2x Env/LFO, plus Synth-Engine-Modulators, Sequencer-Modulators, ModMatrix
- Intelligent Randomizers for endless Drum Sounds
- 16 Step Sequencer and Pattern Generator, Probability, Rolls, +/- Step Delay, Swing, Humanize
- Auto- und Manual Remixing/Fills
- Easy Keyboard Mapping for Patterns, Mutes and Engine Triggers
- Keyzones for Rolls, Pitch and Modulation
- Multiple Audio/MIDI Outputs
- MIDI File Export
- Audio Unit v3 & Standalone
- Virtual, Network, External & Bluetooth MIDI
- Ableton Link
- MIDI Learn & Host Automation
- Preset iCloud Sync
- Preset Share
Pricing and Availability:
$26.99 at the app store.