Endorphin.es tells us that Running Order is a two tracks trigger generator that can be a precise master clock or manipulate with incoming clock and works great in use as a sub-sequencer/divider in your eurorack environment.
• 6 HP width, 30 mm depth (with plugged ribbon cable), 180 EUR / 160 USD, +12V: 30mA, -12V: 10 mA
• Up to 128 steps per track / channel. zero-jitter clock generation: less than 50 microseconds internal clock jitter
• 101 style 1/16th note input mode (step/rest) with manual or CV controllable amount of triggers repeats when the active trigger step happens
• Euclidean mode enabled for each tracks where we set Euclidean total steps amount in the circle and then amount of triggers happening in that circle,
• Separate synchronization (reset) inputs, sync for track 1 is normalled to sync track 2
• clock divider for incoming external clock allows to quickly obtain various musical divisions on the fly incl. triplets of course but more importantly tuplets mode allows to stretch desired amount of triggers happening into a single bar
• separate mute buttons for each track
• 8 patterns of triggers sequences stored in the module and recalled on the next power on
Pricing and Availability:
See local dealer.
Friktion strings, iZotope RX-8, Pendulate, Jupiter 6, FSS MTX8