Toronto-based Noise Machine has been in touch to tell us that they have an upcoming Kickstarter campaign for their portable MIDI controller. Here's more details in their own words...
Noise Machine is the smallest fully fledged MIDI Controller in the world. Designed to be ultra portable, enjoy creating music on-the-go without compromising functionality. Simple, affordable, and hassle-free, Noise Machine is the ultimate solution for portable midi.
• 12 Notes of an octave (C, C#, D, D#, E, F, F#, G, G#, A, A#, B).
• 7 Octave shifter for changing the 12 notes on the fly.
• A MIDI Expression Knob -- programmable to any parameter via
• 12 Notes of an octave, split into two channels. First 6 buttons control channel 1, last 6 buttons control channel 2.
• Allows you to play two instruments completely separate from one another.
• Octave Slider and Midi Expression Knob function the same as default mode.
• 12 Notes of an octave, play any sequence of notes, in whatever order, in whatever octave.
• Twist the Midi Expression knob to loop back the sequence you played. Continue to turn it to control the BPM of your loop.
• Insert up to 16 notes/pauses in your loop.
• The octave slider becomes a midi expression slider while the loop is playing. Allowing you to control any parameter while the loop is playing. In real-time.
• Uses form of low latency BLE MIDI (7.5 ms - 10 ms latency).
• Chargeable via USB TYPE C, with charging indicator.
• Battery life range: 6 - 8 hours.
• Compatible with IOS, ANDROID, PC, MAC and synthesizers
through MAC/PC Software.
• Power, Connect, and Channel LED's.
• Open Sourced -- Through Arduino IDE.
• Dimensions: 54.3 x 60.3 x 11.4 mm
Pricing and Availability:
A detailed look at the new Wavetable synth
MIDI, polysynths, all round nice guy
Built on Takt and Tone tech its beats and synth