Softube has released released the Statement Lead synthesizer. Here's the story in their own words...
When inspiration strikes and a new hit song begins to take shape, it feels like magic. For a producer or a songwriter, the trick is finding that inspiration in the first place. But it also helps a lot if they have an easy way to transport their ideas to a flawless recording, ready to be shared with the world. We have a plan for those hitmakers.
Statement Lead is a state-of-the-art, user-friendly polyphonic synth designed with the contemporary producer and songwriter in the EDM, drum and bass, and house genres in mind. We created Statement to the same high standard as our bass synth Monoment Bass, but for lead sounds. To achieve the very best sound sources for Statement, we fastidiously recorded and processed the sounds of rare and expensive hardware synths and, just like Monoment, it comes with built-in effects of the highest quality.
The effects make it easy to fine tune, create spaces, add clarity, and further sculpt your lead sounds. These include Drive, Reverb, Delay, Multiband Compression, and Spatialization, and have been carefully chosen and designed for polyphonic synth lead sounds with the same superb high quality as Softube mixing plug-ins.
In addition to the effects, Statement Lead comes loaded with meticulously created presets. There are no fillers–they're all good and the perfect starting point. It's easy to dig deeper and start tweaking until it's exactly the sound you need.
To put it simply, Statement Lead aims to inspire producers and songwriters to make a statement. This is the lead synth for creating hit songs that sound polished and finished with no complications along the way.
Softube Statement Lead Features:
- A 5-octave polyphonic synth designed for lead sounds with an organic, analog feel
- Amazing sound quality from careful recordings of rare, expensive hardware synths
- The perfect songwriting tool for EDM, drum and bass, house, and more, with an intuitive user interface and 150+ meticulously designed presets
- The lead sounds counterpart to Monoment Bass, with the same type of interface and similar features. Learn more about Monoment
- The 90 sound sources can be used two at a time with smart, modern tools that make it easy to dial in the foundation of the sound
- Advanced analog-sounding filter with its own modulation sequencer
- Advanced Auto Glide for creating organic-sounding analog sounds
- Analog Dirt feature: adds grit for a richer or dirtier sound
- Aging feature for less stable pitch, more unpredictable attacks, and even more dirt and grit
Pricing and Availability:
Friktion strings, iZotope RX-8, Pendulate, Jupiter 6, FSS MTX8