Erica Synths tells us that as they discontinue their legacy DIY eurorack projects, they have decided to make them open source. Here's the details in their own words...
We created Gerber files for PCB-made front panels and did slight changes in module design in order to get rid of custom and rare components, however some modules still require rare ICs which are available here
Projects are available on Github, and each project folder contains complete information and files to build a module: schematics, Gerber files for a front panel, Gerber files for PCBs, BOMs, component placement with values and designators and assembly manuals (please, note that some manuals are designed for older module versions). By making these projects open source, Erica Synths accepts third party use for personal, educational or commercial purposes.
Erica Synths will not provide any support for these projects, please, refer to forums (Muffwiggler) for information on build nuances, troubleshooting, part availability or alternatives.
Open source projects are:
- Bassline – all in one synth voice for acid basslines and drones
- BBD delay/flanger – all analogue effects unit based on V3205 BBD IC Delay – tape and digital delay unit with tap tempo, tempo sync, reverse, hold and add functions
- Dual VCA – Polivoks architecture inspired dual VCA, rare Russian differential opamps are now replaced with AS3330
- Envelope – recreation of Polivoks envelope generator with loop and end of attack functions
- MIDI-CV – Polivoks functionality inspired dual MIDI-CV converter with glide function
- Mixer – simple 3 chanel audio mixer
- Modulator – Polivoks functionality inspired LFO, noise and S&H module
- Output – Output module with headphone amplifier
- Polivoks VCF – authentic recreation of the Polivoks VCF
- Swamp – our take of Wogglebug module with lots of unique extras
- VCO3 – Polivoks inspired VCO with nice extra – VCO Sync input
Friktion strings, iZotope RX-8, Pendulate, Jupiter 6, FSS MTX8