Rigid Audio tells us that SODIUM is a creative drum and beatsequencer for KONTAKT 6.2.2. Here's what they have to say about it...
SODIUM features 200 inspiring contemporary factory kits. It also comes with hundreds of included drum sounds to get you started. (You can also import your own WAV samples via drag and drop).
SODIUM features four drum sequencers - each one has four distinct drum sounds and
32 steps (divided into two key-switchable patterns). Each sequencer gives you control over velocity, volume and panning, pitch, decay, (lowcut) filter, reverb, multi-fx, sample offset and flam.
Creativity is just one knob away - dial in different preset pattern variations for each sequencer using the preset knobs. Or completely randomize the kit with a single button.
You can also "lock" a kit once you like the pattern and exchange it with drumsounds from different preset kits easily.
Multi output routing is also available for further processing and mixing in your DAW.
- 200 inspiring drumkits
- a wealth of cinematic, electronic, acoustic and hybrid drumkits.
- hundreds of included drumsounds
- four sequencers with 20 internal presets
- pattern editing (copy, paste, randomize, init, repeat)
- eight different sample playback modes
- play patterns separately or all together
- trigger samples without patterns
- multi-fx engine with echo, drive, choral and flair
- production quality plate reverb built-in
- multi output routing (route each drumsound into its own channel)
- swing slider and musical kit randomization
Pricing and Availability:
On offer at $6 (Normally $59)
A very early preview of the upcoming filter and Envelope modules
Analog multi effect unit with real tape delay and oodles of dirty character
Limited edition black synth plus a new audio interface and four FX pedals
A loveletter to the 8 voice Oberheim
A loving look at the life and work of a synth legend
Four new banks for the monster soft synth
Wave Alchemy's Kontakt tour de force