Sinevibes has released Groove, a multitimbral bass and drum machine plugin for KORG prologue, minilogue xd and NTS-1. They say that it's the most complex and sophisticated multi engine plugin ever developed, employing a network of 14 DSP blocks that reconfigure themselves in real time. Here's more details direct from Sinevibes...
Using such immense power, Groove maps bass, drum and percussion instruments onto 7 separate keyboard zones, turning your synthesizer into a self-contained, groovebox-style sound module. Each zone provides a vast library of carefully crafted sound presets with expressive control, and includes a switch for variable trigger probability – an advanced function which can dramatically liven up bass riffs and drum patterns. Groove also has a specially designed output stage with unusually punchy dynamics – making this plugin fully production- and performance-ready.
Groove feature highlights:
• Multitimbral sound engine with 7 keyboard zones generating bass, drum and percussion instruments.
• Advanced network of 14 DSP blocks that reconfigures itself in real time, capable of multiple different synthesis methods: three-operator FM, subtractive, lo-fi, and beyond.
• Internal library of over 70 carefully crafted, production-ready sounds with individual expression control assignments.
• Trigger probability feature that can be enabled individually per each zone.
• Specially configured amplifier stage delivering punchy, high-RMS output – as if the sounds were compressed.
Pricing and Availability:
Groove costs $59 and comes in three plugin formats – for KORG prologue, minilogue xd and NTS-1.