Rigid Audio says that Acoustic Isolation delivers 200 ready-to-rock kits covering stunning sounding drumgrooves and percussion loops as well as a huge range of pianos, strings, guitars and synthesizer loops. Here's more details in their own words...
Acoustic Isolation is a state-of-the-art loop module for KONTAKT containing 800 different loops that can be played in tandem across three categories (Groove, Percussion and Melody). A fourth user part lets you import your own WAV loops via drag and drop with a breeze.
All loops are (unencrypted) 24-bit / 48KHz WAV files.
These loops can be played polyphonically timestretched within a range of two octaves (24 semitones).
Each part has it´s own color-coded range on the keyboard.
You can alternatively play the loops sliced using the "SLICE" button in the sequencer pages.
There are special MIDI trigger keys/notes that enable you to retrigger a currently playing slice (when a sequencer is turned on) or to trigger a volume "trancegate" per part
- 750 24-bit / 48KHz host-synced WAV loops (2.2GB)
- RA "Rock Essentials" Mini Expansion (50 BONUS WAV Loops)
- drag and drop WAV file(s) import for each layer
- 200 preset snapshots
- based on the powerful CINEMATRIX engine (14k+ lines of script code)
- central mixing section with 2x parametric EQ per part
- seperate edit, fx and sequencer pages
- comprehensive effects section with 4x convolution reverb
- polyphonic timestretching, MIDI hotkeys
- intelligent randomization
- per-part step sequencer with sample and loop offset
- awesome editing and sound-shaping capabilities
- mix and match loops for endless posibilities
- unencrypted WAV loops - ready for any DAW
- fast preset kit browsing utilizing KONTAKT's snapshot feature
Pricing and Availability:
On offer for $5 (Regular price: $89)
Hands-on demo of the Exquis and its MPE expressivity
If you want a compact sampling workstation