The Softube Vermona Random Rhythm plug-in is described as a random-based, dual-channel, trigger sequencer with an uncommon concept at its core. Here's the details direct from Softube...
Modeled to Softube's exacting standards, Random Rhythm makes it possible to experiment with probability while maintaining full control. Whether used as the sole rhythm base or as an invaluable addition to other sequencers, Random Rhythm is a magnifying glass for creativity
Softube and Vermona's Random Rhythm is a blast to play with, with its two rhythm sections housing four sliders apiece that can influence the probability of what will appear in the generated pattern. Building upon the original hardware features, Softube added software exclusives to Random Rhythm that enable saving presets and the states within the session. A formerly arduous process—creating complex, previously undiscoverable rhythms—is now not just simple, but also a thoroughly imaginative endeavor.
Vermona's musical legacy goes back decades with the production of amplifiers and organs. The Vermona Random Rhythm sequencer is emblematic of the innovative thinking that has given the company true staying power within the industry. Softube is proud to have worked in collaboration with Vermona to create the fully-endorsed Random Rhythm plug-in available for Softube Modular.
- An exact model of the original hardware, authorized by Vermona
- Get creative, one-of-kind results without manual or note-by-note programming
- Software exclusives let you save presets and the states with the session
- Made for Softube Modular, functions just like the Eurorack hardware
- Great for drum modules, as an arpeggio sequencer, or anything you can conceive of
Pricing and Availability:
On offer at €29 until May 14th, 2020
Friktion strings, iZotope RX-8, Pendulate, Jupiter 6, FSS MTX8